Monday, May 17, 2010

Kaleb's CF Appointment


This past Friday was Kaleb's bi-monthly CF appointment in New Orleans. His care team was so happy with Kaleb! They were very excited about his weight! He is 26 lbs. now and has full chunky lil chipmunk cheeks that I love, love, love! He is just doing so amazing and his doctors/nurses were so very excited about it! Dr. Hopkins said Kaleb's lungs were clear as a bell! They did a throat culture and will call us with the results. As long as nothing is found in his culture he will remain off of any Tobi!

His CF care team is just absolutely amazing! I always feel 100% better when I leave that office. They are just so encouraging and uplifting. They make me feel so good about what we are doing and how hard we work to keep Kaleb healthy. Thank God for them and I wish lots of blessings upon them all!

It is 4 hours to New Orleans so we are all worn out by the time we make it home. Kaleb is VERY happy to be out of the hotel and home with his toys. Its raining right now and he is standing in the window where I have the blinds raised. I keep them up because he loves to look outside. I'm just watching him looking out the window, watching the rain in amazement and smiling cause I am just amazed by him and his absolute innocence. I'm just so happy to be his mom and I feel so lucky to have him as my son!

No comments:

Post a Comment