Thursday, July 16, 2009

Walker Mania





Kaleb definetly has walker mania! lol he lovessss being in his walker so much. He has only mastered going backwards in it so far but it is his new favorite thing!
well, his favorite besides watching me do Wii Fitness lol My wonderful husband bought me the Wii Fitness mat and game today! I absolutely love it! It's so much fun you forget your working out. I think it's an awesome invention for moms! We can work out right here in our home while we watch our babies. It is really awesome how it tells you your weight, BMI and lets you set goals of how much weight you want to lose in a certain period of time. Then you can track your progress. I love how it stimulates you going for a run. It looks and sounds like your outside as you run in place. Kaleb sits in his walker and just stares at me like I'm crazy. lol which....well....he's probably right! And no, there are definetly no pictures of me doing this.....lol





2 comments: