Saturday, July 11, 2009

Snuggle Bug

I gave Kaleb a bath earlier today and then wrapped him up in this big fluffy towel. He loves being all swaddled up like this. He didn't want me to take the towel off to get dressed lol I unwrapped him long enough to put a diaper and onesie on him. Then I swaddled him back up in the towel and he fell right to sleep. He's such a little snuggly bug and just looked so precious I had to snap a picture!
He is feeling alot better today. We took him to the doctor yesterday for a diaper rash and white stuff on his lips/mouth. We figured he had thrush and we were right. He's only had two doses of the medicine she prescribed and is already so much better. He slept from 8 pm to 10 am this morning!! He woke up all smiley and not near as fussy as yesterday. So glad he is feeling better and back to his old happy self!

2 comments: